Linda Nadeau – Shamanic Healer
I created this blog because my dear friends were having a difficult time obtaining information about my services. I invite comments and suggestions. By becoming a follower of this blog you give me a way to reach you.
Shamanism, my spiritual practice and healing modality, is most simply a methodology which utilizes going into an altered state of consciousness at will to bring back information for the healing of others, the community and the planet. It is a natural practice which has been around cross-culturally for over 6000 years (my sister the anthropologist tells me).
Spiritual healing can support allopathic treatment and assist healing of the physical, mental and emotional body. While each healing is different, possible services include:
- Soul retrieval (and power retrieval)
- Extraction (of illness or other intrusion)
- Restoration of Vital Energy
- Curse removal
- Various energy modalities
- Psycho pomp (Helping spirits cross over)
- Space Clearing & Sacred Space Creation
- Ceremony (Marriage, Funeral, etc. – Licensed Minister) I have a special talent for bringing joy to ceremony.
- Healer mentoring - see letters to a young healer on my blog.
- Seminars and Pilgrimages – Great power is available both by working in groups and by learning from our elders.
- Facilitating healing caravans
Brief Biography - While my spiritual quest began in childhood, highlights of this adventure during the last 25 years of focused study and practice include initiations, pilgrimages, visits to sacred sites and working with and learned from indigenous healers in: Nepal, Peru, Mexico, France, China, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Canada, Ghana, and Brazil.
My U.S. teacher include: Larry Peters, Michael Harner, Sandra Ingerman, Sandra Harner, Barbara Brennan, Bhola Banstola, Brooke Medicine Eagle, and many other fine teachers.
My deepest connection has been into the Tamang Tibetan Bon healing tradition learned from Larry Peters and several Tibetans healers in Pokhara, Nepal and the Tibetan refugee camps nearly. I find myself most often drawn to the ceremony of that tradition. However, I had found shamanic healing wisdom to be universal knowledge which has allowed me to successfully share in healing work in many traditions.
Since the physical and spiritual aspects of healing need to work together, I have obtained several certifications as a Personal Fitness Trainer and work to ground healing in the physical body through experiential learning to provide tools for clients to integrate healing energy shifts as part of their personal growth and healing.